Sunday, January 31, 2016

The Intersection

Just found this poem written in the third trimester of my pregnancy!
I cannot believe my precious liora will soon be 4 months old! 
Thank you hashem.



Sitting here
Where it all began
Watching the rain
Pour onto the land
peaceful  melodies lifting my soul
my energy feels whole

sitting here
watching people of all race
trying to relax
serenity on many a face

sitting here
not looking back
just toward
thinking about the mnths to come, looking forward

my  life has been reviewed in my mind many a time
yet never has it been such a perfect rhyme
the climax’s and clichés of the past
were so that we can get here at last

 while the skies open up
and outside people scatter
my smile is waiting for a different pitter patter

of the tiny heart, beating within.
<3 <3 <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment