Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Everyone makes mistakes

You think you can have it all
That you can call the shots
Show the world you're the boss
but let me tell you something - YOU'RE NOT

I used to be the same claimed I knew it all
I'm old enough to make my own choices
I don't need to listen to others
In fact let me shut out their voices
Went around making mistakes
Messing up my life
My education my relationship with people that matter

But it's alright
I don't regret none of it.
I did what I had to do
That's not what I'm trying to tell you

What I'm saying is
Dont be shitless
It's not cool
Thinking nobody else matters but you
Care for others and listen to them
You don't have to do what they say
But make a effort to change

Everyone goes through stuff
And thats ok
What's important is to get out
Not to stay that way

It's when the going gets rough
And the tough gets touch
That you'll want to quit trying
Just think of all those kids in Africa dying
True they have nothing to do with you
But compared to them and many others

Your just somebody's sister or brother
So pull yourself together
Learn from your errors
You have what it takes
Get over your mistakes

If I can everyone can


No comments:

Post a Comment